Go to top
- Assess the non-technical barriers for transmission expansion and market compatible renewable electricity integration in Europe.
- Develop a robust cost-benefit analysis methodology on investments in most suitable new technologies fostering large-scale renewable electricity and storage integration into the European transmission grid.
- Apply and verify the cost-benefit methodology for investments in the transmission grid on national and European level.
- Achieve a common understanding among key actors and target groups on best-practise criteria for the implementation of new technologies fostering large-scale renewable electricity and storage integration.
- Deliver tailor-made recommendations and action plans, taking into account the legal, regulatory, and market framework.